One of the last true bakeries left in Colorado, our shop was founded in June, 1948. Walt Schultz and Al Troester employed five people at 940 North Avenue. After 24 years, Walt moved the bakery to it’s current location. Don and Jan Wilke became owners in April, 1976.
Don’s specialty, cinnamon-sugar encrusted cinnamon-raisin bread, consistently earns the honor “The Toast of the Town,” while our wedding and birthday cakes, cookies, bagels, pastries, donuts and breads satisfy every discriminating taste.