©Bill Andrews 2009-2017
· Doughnuts for early morning staff meetings
· Cookies for your receptions and teas.
· Decorated cakes for your special occasions
· Pastries for a brunch or breakfast
· Fresh bread and bagels for a special meal or luncheon
· Line of Gluten-Free products. (Please see our disclaimer on our Gluten Free page)
Home Style Bakery of Grand Junction is a full service bakery. We make fresh bread, pies, cakes, muffins, and pastries on a daily basis. We have weekly weekend specials. Our cake consultants can help you design the perfect decorated cake for your special occasion.
A Little History...
One of the last true bakeries left in Colorado, our shop was founded in June, 1948. Walt Schultz and
Al Troester employed five people at 940 North Avenue. After 24 years, Walt moved the bakery to it’s
current location. Don and Jan Wilke became owners in April, 1976.
Don’s specialty, cinnamon-sugar encrusted cinnamon-raisin bread, consistently earns the honor “The
Toast of the Town,” while our wedding and birthday cakes, cookies, bagels, pastries, donuts and
breads satisfy every discriminating taste.